Choosing the wrong wine cellar cooling system for your wine cellar or working with someone who lacks knowledge on how to determine the ideal refrigeration unit for your needs will result in costly mistakes in the futures. Those who work with Wine Cellar Cooling Services Miami will experience the benefits of its cooling products including the VRM Series manufactured by US Cellar Systems.
Vertical Rack Mount (VRM) Series Wine Cellar Cooling Systems: Why Master Builders in Miami Recommend Them
Wine Cellar Cooling Services Miami offers the VRM Series wine cooling systems designed by US Cellar Systems to deliver refrigerated air to spaces from medium to high temperatures. These products are equipped with features of the RM Series. However, the Vertical Rack Mount unit is installed differently. As the name implies, the unit can be mounted vertically in a soffit, between ceiling joists, or directly onto the wall.
VRM Series Wine Cellar Cooling Units are Ductless Split Systems
The VRM Series wine cellar cooling unit is a ductless split wine refrigeration system, which requires the evaporator to be installed inside the wine cellar and the condenser is somewhere outdoors. This type of installation offers quiet operation.
Cooling Efficiency and Available Options
Considered one of the most versatile and well-known systems among the US Cellar Systems products, Wine Cellar Cooling Services Miami recommends the VRM Series systems both for residential and commercial wine cellars.
With standard capacities ranging from 2,600 to 6,600 BTU per hour and multiple panels to access direct or redirect the return and supply vents, VRM Series wine refrigeration units are recommended for small to larger applications. Triple evaporator systems are suitable for larger applications.
Other available options include eco-friendly water-cooled condensing units and stainless steel cabinets for high corrosive environments.
The Vertical Rack Mount Series is a space-savvy wine cooling solution because the unit can be installed in tiny corners of wine cellars in Miami. Instead of blocking off or leaving a space in one of the corners of your wine room, the equipment can occupy it.
Features of the VRM Series Wine Cooling Systems That Make Them More Efficient in Cooling Wine Cellars in Miami
- Pre-installed valves eliminate additional wiring to the thermostat.
- High-performance staggered coils with copper tubing are mechanically expanded into aluminum fins.
- Thermally protected permanently lubricated motor
- Rust-proof and insulated aluminum housing
- Factory wired for simple field installation
- The cooling units are pressure tested by the manufacturer to ensure quality.
- The automatic expansion valve (standard) ensures constant coil temperature to promote “Humidity Balance.”
- The pump-down solenoid valve (standard) protects compressor in the event of leaks.
- ETL certified
VRM Wine Cellar Cooling System – Typical Installation
- Keep line sets as short as possible.
- The excessive number of turns will cause refrigerant flow problems and could cause early compressor failure. Suction line accumulators are recommended. It is required if working lower than the normal 55-65° operating range from the wine cellar.
- The drain line must always flow downhill to drain or pump.
- The system is controlled by a pump down control system. There is no control wiring between the thermostat and condensing unit.
- The line connections at Fan Coil and Condensing Unit may not be the same as the required line sizes.
- Standard line sets should be 50′ or less. Extended runs may require larger line sizes and 3oz oil must be added for every 10′ over 35′.
Choose a VRM Wine Cellar Cooling System Offered by HVAC Experts in Miami
Consulting an HVAC expert in Miami is crucial when choosing a wine cellar cooling system for your wine room is a smart idea! Wine Cellar Cooling Services Miami offers the VRM Series wine cellar cooling systems, which are manufactured with efficiency, ease of installation, and sleek design. If you need help, do not hesitate to call Wine Cellar Cooling Services Miami at +1 (786) 633-2011!